An amazing freeride/Downhill track from Chandolin to Sierre !
1) Take the bus at the bus stop near the end of the highway (Sierre-Est)
2) You'll arrive directly in front of the chairlift of "Tsapé"
3) After that, a little walk from the chairlift of Tsapé to the top of Illsee pass (20 minutes)
2) Start of the trail : the first part is really steep, rocky and very technical. It ends on the barrage of Illsee (Gorgeous view at this point)
3) Then, the trail is a little less sketchy but still technical with some challenging turns.
4) The entrance of the forest is just a pure pleasure ! Soft ground, great speed and magical slippery turns !
5) Once you've reach the plain, you can follow a singletrack to go back to the bus stop.
Local Trail Association
Trails in Route
Difficulty ratingDouble Black Diamond
More Stats for Chandolin - Illsee - Sierre mountain bike route
Altitude change-6,215 ft
Altitude min1,893 ft
Altitude start8,130 ft
Altitude end1,915 ft
Distance climb3.0 miles
Distance down7.3 miles
Distance flat1,129 ft
Recent Trail Reports Along Route
no previous reports.
- login to download gpx or kml files.