Trail typeRail Trail
Bike typeXC, RD, Fat
• The Lebanon Valley rail-trail will provide a much-needed, close-to-home recreational resource suitable for a wide variety of uses which appeal to a broad cross-section of our community. The trail will be used by all age groups and abilities.
• The trail is located in close proximity to the following points of interest: Lebanon and Cedar Crest High Schools, the Lebanon Expo Center and Fairgrounds, Cornwall Furnace, Governor Dick Recreation Area, and the State Game Lands.
• A part of Lebanon County's industrial heritage will be preserved through railroad historical interpretation.
• The trail represents a greenway through a rapidly developing section of the county.
• The trail will provide wildlife habitat for small animals and birds.
• The trail has the potential to link with other projects such as the Union Canal Greenway and Swatara State Park.
Local Trail AssociationSusquehanna Area Mountain Bike Association (sambabiker.com)
More Stats for Lebanon Valley Rail Trail - Gretna Segment mountain bike trail
Altitude change139 ft
Altitude min538 ft
Altitude start541 ft
Altitude end680 ft
Distance climb2.8 miles
Distance down1.8 miles
Distance flat628 ft
- view trail stats
Lebanon Valley... Trail Reports
Trail reports are used to indicate a trails current condition and inform builders and other riders about any issues on a trail.
Reviews / Comments
No reviews yet, be the first to write a review or ask a question.
Use trail reports to comment on trail conditions.
- login to download gpx or kml files.