- Fully custom designed course, professional marked
- Fully stocked feed zone for each race
- Highly accurate timing system that produces fast results for quick turn-around of awards
- Qualified First Aid on course
- $1000 in cash prizes for podium places and an ample amount of product prizes for random prize draws
- Beer and food at finish line
7:30am VOLUNTEER and FIRST-AID MEETING - Meet at REGISTRATION TENT
7:30-8:30am Registration and Racer Plate Pick Up - Location to be determined
8:20 am Racer Briefing
8:30 am 30-39 Men
9:10 am 21-29 Men
9:30 am Women
10:00 am U21 and 15 & Under
10:25 am 40+ Men
11:10 am Pro Men (Pro athletes who leave prior to this time will be given a three minute penalty)
11.50am-3.55pm: Riders finishing
3.00pm: Awards (or when ever last rider is in)
No shuttle are necessary at this race.
The full course will be marked as of Friday Night.
Riders must not move course tape
Creation of 'cheat lines, trail modification or cutting the course, will result in a 5 minute penalty. Let's keep the trail enjoyable for the future!
Please do not 'race' as the trails ARE NOT closed to the public
Pack all garbage out!
Please understand that during the pre-ride, the course marking may not be completed and is subject to change.
Be prepared - Tools, tubes, water, food
CAMPING / ACCOMMODATION
Cultus Lake Provincial Park is the closest accommodation. We do not have any prefferred partners at this location.