Important Entry Information:
• Early Entry Discount until June 1st
• Online entry closes June 15 at 5:00 pm
• Late Entry available at race site June 16/17 (cash only, late fee applies)
• Note: Ontario Cup Series entry includes this event. Do not double enter.
• Expo and Team Tech Space reservation – click here
• Volunteer sign up – click here
• 2018 UCI/CC Technical Guide
• Maps / Laps / Race Schedule
Volunteers are the key to the successful organization of any event. Please register HERE if you would like to volunteer for any part, or all of this event. Volunteers all get race T-Shirt, lunch and snacks, and we will try to make your day as fun and rewarding as for the racers.
This is a prime holiday time so we suggest you make your accommodation bookings early!)
1. Horseshoe Resort is the Official Accommodation Partner of the Canada Cup/Ontario Cup. Rooms and Condos both available at special pricing. Bike and Pet friendly. Use booking code PULRACINC – Click Here for details.
2. Georgian Residence and Conference Center. Click here for Info and Booking
3. See Ontario’s Lake Country or Tourism Barrie for full listing of Accommodation options, places to visit, things to do, etc.
Important Race Notes:
• *Pre-riding. Race courses will be signed and open for pre-riding as of 9 am Wednesday June 13. All riders must purchase a pre-ride ticket from Hardwood Ski & Bike. Cost per rider is discounted $10/day for pre-registered riders.
• Licencing. All riders must have proof of appropriate licencing to participate. See Insurance page for details
• All Non-Canadian riders must hold a valid UCI International Licence. Contact your country federation for details. Non-Canadian riders cannot purchase a one-day permit.
• General. All OCA/CCA and UCI rules and regulations will apply for this event. It is the riders responsibility to be aware of these rules.
2018 Canada Cup Prize Purse – as per UCI Guidelines
• Elite Men
• Elite Women
• Junior Expert Men
• Junior Expert Women
• Award Medals for all categories – 1st to 3rd
- Snow Packed
- Snow Covered
- Freeze/thaw Cycle
- Prevalent Mud
- Very Dry