Trail Day Details:
TRAIL MAINTENANCE NIGHT OFFICIAL 23 AUG 6:30 pm
Do you ride in the Red Deer Mountain Bike Park? Want to give back? We will be working on the trail ROOTS TWIST AND TURNS. This is a primary trail loved and used by all. We will start on the north end and work our way to the power-line. We will close this trail to the public with signage and the work will be complete as we reach the end of the trail.
1. Meet at 6:30 at entrance by the Home Hardware parking lot
2. Sign your waiver, This is non negotiable (If you are a minor you need your parents signature to participate.)
3. Quick Safety Brief for tools being used
4. Wippers and Brush Cutters will lead
5. Pruners and Hoes to follow
6. Rakers behind to clean the debris
7. Have proper P.P.E (eye protection, gloves, pants, helmet if you have one.) pleas
This is an awesome trail in our park and it needs some TLC if you haven't been out this year this is definitely one to come to Also if you don't already Please use your TRAIL-FORKS APP or STRAVA and connect the data for park usage is crucial! We have updated the park map that will represent signage going in (internet version most accurate). If your wondering whats going on in the park this would be a great opportunity to come ask questions and see the progress! Its also a great opportunity to see different lines in the park and become a better rider.