Trail Day Details:
Where to Meet?
- Top of Hill Dr (off Hyannis Dr)
What to Wear?
– Comfortable clothes that can get dirty and are appropriate for the weather (waterproofs, layers to adjust temperature)
– Supportive, close-toed shoes (rubber boots are great if it's raining, steel toes if you've got them)
– Layers appropriate for the weather (jackets, extra gloves, hat/toque)
– Work gloves if you have them (we will have a few to loan if needed)
What to Bring?
– A backpack with water, lunch, & layers in case the weather changes
We'll provide all of the tools.