This is a fairly short but fun loop that incorporates a portion of the Arnold Rim Trail (ART), some Forest Service trails and a couple of Forest Service roads.
- Park on Valley View Drive at the trail marker 37 parking area.
- Head north of the ART.
- At trail marker 33, the ART joins forces with Forest Service road 4N40 for about 3/4 of a mile.
- The ART splits from 4N40 at trail marker 32.
- Continue on the ART for about a mile. The trail will cross the creek; find trail marker 27 on the other side.
- At marker 27, the ART makes a left and heads up the the hill. Forest Service trail P8 picks up straight ahead. Take P8.
- Continue on P8 for a mile or so. It will outlet onto Forest Service road 5N95Y.
- Take a right onto 5N95Y and head up the hill.
- Continue on 5N95Y to the parking area on Valley View Drive. Stay to the right...
- Take Forest Service trail P9 until it outlets onto a Forest Service and take a right. You're back on 4N40.
- Continue on 4N40 until you see ART trail marker 32.
- Take a left on ART and follow it back to you vehicle.
Local Trail AssociationArnold Rim Trail Association (arnoldrimtrail.org)
More Stats for Arnold Rim Trail Loop mountain bike route
Altitude change1 ft
Altitude min3,545 ft
Altitude start3,904 ft
Altitude end3,905 ft
Distance climb3 miles
Distance down2 miles
Distance flat3,368 ft