Max Fierek's Duluth Hard Enduro Course! Finally released! Prepare your self for one insane day of killer trails!
- Trailforks has a tendency to over exaggerate elevation!
- All stages will be well marked with tape and Yellow arrows. There will be minimum marking on the transfers so make sure you're checking trailforks regularly!
- Keep in mind the trails are not shut down for the day so you may encounter other trail users. Do your best to be respectful!
- Aid Station is in the Twin ponds parking lot immediately after stage 4, additional aid available at Spirit Mountain
- When you finish a stage ride through the system at the finishes have a long range and we do not want people stacking up at the finishes tagging multiple times.
- When you initially get to Piedmont for stage 6 the first transfer is up N 28th Ave W not the Duluth Traverse
Local Trail AssociationCyclists of Gitchee Gumee Shore (www.coggs.com)
|1|| Stage 1 - Hawks Ridge/Amity West
|2|| Stage 2 - Amity East
|3|| Stage 3 - Marshall DH
|4|| Stage 3 - Marshall DH
|5|| Stage 4 - Observation Hill
|6|| Stage 5 - Enger DT
|7|| Stage 6 - Dirty Mistress
|8|| Stage 7 - Bones of the Beast
|9|| Stage 8 - Admiral Rockbar
|10|| Stage 9 - Kissing Booth
|11|| Stage 10 - Keene's Creek DH
Trails in Route
Difficulty ratingBlack Diamond
Route TypePoint to Point
More Stats for Max Fierek's Duluth Hard Enduro 2018 mountain bike route
Altitude change49 ft
Altitude min654 ft
Altitude start665 ft
Altitude end714 ft
Distance climb16 miles
Distance down15 miles
Distance flat4 miles
- Snow Packed
- Snow Covered
- Freeze/thaw Cycle
- Prevalent Mud
- Very Dry
Recent Trail Reports Along Route
- login to download gpx or kml files.