Racers start at Station Flats and climb Sulphur springs to the 2K parking lot.
Timed trails are Brakeless, Jean Guy to SLF, and Race of Spades.
Trail Notes (subject to change):
- This is primarily a "wheels on the ground" course.
- All jumps and drops that can't be rolled will be taped and NOT included in the course.
This includes some of the jumps on Race of Spades that were included last year.
- Jean Guy segment will start with the builders entrance not the wooden feature.
- A specific line will be taped through Jean Guy that all racers are to remain on.
- Segment 2 will end in the flat section before the small wooden jump at the bottom of SLF. The steep rock roll will NOT be included.
- Racers are asked to utilize the temporary footpath that goes around the grey rocks in the drainage to connect back with T-Dub.
- Please be careful when riding during and before the race, and listen during the racer meeting for any course changes or additional notes.
Local Trail AssociationMoose Mountain Bike Trail Society (www.mmbts.com)
|1|| Segment 1 (Long Course) Brakeless
|2|| Segment 2 (Long Course) Upper Jean Guy to Lower SLF
|3|| Segment 3 (Long Course) Upper Race of Spades
|4|| Segment 4 (Long Course) Lower Race of Spades
Trails in Route
Race DateSunday September 23, 2018 at 08:00am
Difficulty ratingBlack Diamond
More Stats for Mooseduro 2018 Long Course mountain bike route
Altitude min4,695 ft
Altitude start4,695 ft
Altitude end4,697 ft
Distance climb10 miles
Distance down8 miles
Distance flat2,633 ft
- Snow Packed
- Snow Covered
- Freeze/thaw Cycle
- Prevalent Mud
- Very Dry
Recent Trail Reports Along Route
Aug 28, 2018 @ 5:19pmAug 28, 2018
May 12, 2017 @ 5:46pmMay 12, 2017
- login to download gpx or kml files.