12 miles
Distance
716 ft
Climb
-699 ft
Descent
169 ft
High Point

A really lovely route with about 70% good single track mostly through forestry. The other 30% is either fire road or gravel path.
This loop is great to combine with the other Zuidelijke route (following blue route markers) for a good 50km ride.
Nothing difficult on this route. Some great flowy, fast berms. Towards the end there are some cheeky short sharp climbs.
This would be a great loop for a beginner.

Local Trail Association
Please consider joining or donating to the local riding association to support trail development & maintenance.
donate to earn trail karma!

Comments


Post a Comment



You must login to Pinkbike.
Don't have an account? Sign up

Join Pinkbike  Login

Details

  • Riding area
  • Difficulty rating
    Green
  • Route Type
    Loop
  • eBike Allowed
  • Bike type
    AM, XC, Fat
  • Direction
    One Direction
  • Physical rating
    Easy
More Stats for Noordelijke Route mountain bike route
  • Altitude min
    43 ft
  • Altitude start
    123 ft
  • Altitude end
    138 ft
  • Grade
    0.024%
  • Grade max
    -9.836%
  • Grade min
    8.611%
  • Distance climb
    4 miles
  • Distance down
    5 miles
  • Distance flat
    3 miles
no votes yet
close
Layers winter
Trail Style
  • ?
Activity Type
Trail Conditions
  • Unknown
  • Snow Packed
  • Snow Covered
  • Freeze/thaw Cycle
  • Icy
  • Prevalent Mud
  • Wet
  • Variable
  • Dry
  • Very Dry
Trail transparency
  • flag
  • login to download gpx or kml files.