The SECRET Gnome loop route
I had assumed that most folks may have figured this out but maybe not. There is a way to ride basically all the trails around Once Upon A Time without ever riding the same section of trail twice.
1. Enter in on OUAT
2. When you come to the intersection of Derailleur take a right.
3. Cross the Troll log and take a right on the Gnome trail.
4. At the end of Gnome take a left down to Ogre and take a right.
5. Ogre dumps you back out on OUAT. Take a left and go down on OUAT.
6. At the next intersection stay right and hop on Bad Wolf.
7. Bad Wolf dumps you our on OUAT. Stay left on OUAT.
8. At the Humpty Dumpty intersection take a right.
9.HD dumps you out on OUAT. Take a right and up to Upper Beaver Tracks.
Local Trail AssociationEvergreen Mountain Bike Alliance (evergreenmtb.org)
Trails in Route
Bike typeAM, XC
More Stats for The SECRET Gnome loop route mountain bike route
Altitude change-32 ft
Altitude min552 ft
Altitude start600 ft
Altitude end567 ft
Distance climb1 miles
Distance down1 miles
Distance flat2,092 ft
- Snow Packed
- Snow Covered
- Freeze/thaw Cycle
- Prevalent Mud
- Very Dry
Recent Trail Reports Along Route
- login to download gpx or kml files.