19 miles
Distance
888 ft
Climb
-887 ft
Descent
194 ft
High Point

A really lovely route with about 60% good single track mostly through forestry. The other 40% is either fire road or gravel path.
This loop is great to combine with the other Noordelijke route (following purple route markers) for a good 50km ride.
Nothing difficult on this route. Some great flowy, fast berms.
The initial descent on this route, within the first 1km, is great fun, nice and fast.
This would be a great loop for a beginner.

Local Trail Association
Please consider joining or donating to the local riding association to support trail development & maintenance.
donate to earn trail karma!

Comments


Post a Comment



You must login to Pinkbike.
Don't have an account? Sign up

Join Pinkbike  Login

Details

  • Riding area
  • Difficulty rating
    Green
  • Route Type
    Loop
  • eBike Allowed
  • Bike type
    AM, XC, Fat
  • Direction
    One Direction
  • Physical rating
    Easy
More Stats for Zuidelijke Route mountain bike route
  • Altitude min
    50 ft
  • Altitude start
    140 ft
  • Altitude end
    141 ft
  • Grade
    0.002%
  • Grade max
    -10.917%
  • Grade min
    8.98%
  • Distance climb
    7 miles
  • Distance down
    6 miles
  • Distance flat
    6 miles
no votes yet
close
Trail Conditions
  • Unknown
  • Snow Packed
  • Snow Covered
  • Freeze/thaw Cycle
  • Icy
  • Prevalent Mud
  • Wet
  • Variable
  • Dry
  • Very Dry
Trail Ridden Direction

Trailforks scans users ridelogs to determine the most popular direction each trail is ridden. A good flowing trail network will have most trails flowing in a single direction according to their intension.
The colour categories are based on what percentage of riders are riding a trail in its intended direction.

  • > 96%
  • > 90%
  • > 80%
  • > 70%
  • > 50%
  • < 50%
Trail Ridden Direction

The intendid direction a trail should be ridden.

  • Downhill Only
  • Downhill Primary
  • Both Directions
  • Uphill Primary
  • Uphill Only
  • One Direction

LEGEND
Trail Difficulties
  • Access Road/Trail
  • White
  • Green
  • Blue
  • Black
  • Double Black Diamond

Trail Report Status
  • Clear / Green
  • Minor Issue / Yellow
  • Significant Issue / Amber
  • Closed or Major Issue / Red

  • Land Owner Overlay
  • Wilderness (typically no bikes in USA)
  • BLM (public)
  • USFS (Wildlife sanctuaries darker than usfs)
  • State land
  • Indigenous
  • Military
Trail Conditions
  • Unknown
  • Snow Packed
  • Snow Covered
  • Freeze/thaw Cycle
  • Icy
  • Prevalent Mud
  • Wet
  • Variable
  • Dry
  • Very Dry
  • Map Markers
  • trail Trail Head
  • photo Photo
  • place Directory Listing
  • region Riding Area
  • TTF TTF
  • Parking Parking
  • Viewpoint Viewpoint
  • Information Information
  • Warning Warning
  • Directions Directions
  • Water Fountain/Source Water Fountain/Source
  • Sight Sight
  • Restrooms Restrooms
  • Gate Gate
  • Camping Camping
  • Trail Sign Trail Sign
  • Table or Bench Table or Bench
  • Other Other
      Trail transparency
      • flag
      • login to download gpx or kml files.