Big Dog Trail Details
- Trails should not be used during wet weather, or when the trail is soft or muddy.
- Trails are open if the trail is firm and the surface will not be disturbed by foot or bike travel.
- PLEASE be patient if the trail isn't ready... allow the trail to dry before riding.
- Trails are typically too wet to ride for 18-24 hours after a significant rainfall.
- Riding wet trails damages the trail by creating ruts that increase erosion.
Local Trail Association
More Stats for Big Dog Trail mountain bike trail
Altitude change-41 ft
Altitude min430 ft
Altitude start471 ft
Altitude end430 ft
Distance climb300 ft
Distance down770 ft
Distance flat47 ft
Avg reverse time00:01:26
- view trail stats
Big Dog Trail Trail Reports
Trail reports are used to indicate a trails current condition and inform builders and other riders about any issues on a trail.
Reviews / Comments
No reviews yet, be the first to write a review or ask a question.
Use trail reports to comment on trail conditions.