Extraordinary in the spring, summer and fall, and uncrowded, peaceful cross-country skiing in the winter. That is what you’ll find at the Deer Creek/Boulder Summit Trail area.
The staging area is located at one end of the Kettle Crest National Scenic Trail. The parking lot is large and can handle large vehicles. Here you’ll find restrooms, and an instruction area. If you plan on staying more than one night, the Deer Creek Forest Campground is located right across the road. The tree-shaded campground can accommodate large vehicles. Hunting season can be the busiest time here, be sure and wear your safety orange if heading out in the fall.
Local Trail Association
- Please consider joining or donating to the local riding association to support trail development & maintenance.donate to earn trail karma!
More Stats for Boulder Summit Trail South bike trail
Altitude change535 ft
Altitude min4,091 ft
Altitude start4,091 ft
Altitude end4,626 ft
Distance climb1 miles
Distance down1,510 ft
Distance flat88 ft
- view trail stats
- Snow Packed
- Snow Covered
- Freeze/thaw Cycle
- Prevalent Mud
- Very Dry
Boulder Summit... Trail Reports
Trail reports are used to indicate a trails current condition and inform builders and other riders about any issues on a trail.
Reviews / Comments
No reviews yet, be the first to write a review or ask a question.
Use trail reports to comment on trail conditions.
- boulder summit trail east 2 miles
- parking lot 2 miles
- boulder summit trail north 4 miles
- kettle crest trail - taylor ridge to boulder creek 4 miles
- kc to taylor connector 4 miles
- login to download gpx or kml files.