No description for Columbia Mountain back-side #51 trail has been added yet! Submit one here.
Local Trail Association
- Please consider joining or donating to the local riding association to support trail development & maintenance.donate to earn trail karma!
More Stats for Columbia Mountain back-side #51 mountain bike trail
Altitude change-4,000 ft
Altitude min3,155 ft
Altitude max7,164 ft
Altitude start7,154 ft
Altitude end3,155 ft
Distance climb1 miles
Distance down5 miles
Distance flat943 ft
- view trail stats
- Snow Packed
- Snow Covered
- Freeze/thaw Cycle
- Prevalent Mud
- Very Dry
Columbia... Trail Reports
Jul 21, 2017 @ 2:10pmJul 21, 2017
|2 big trees down near the top. Intense trail! It's in much better shape then when I rode it last...|
Jun 18, 2017 @ 7:59pmJun 18, 2017
|All clear of down trees from the bottom to at least 6000'|
May 21, 2017 @ 11:32amMay 21, 2017
|few trees down not to bad|
Reviews / Comments
No reviews yet, be the first to write a review or ask a question.
Use trail reports to comment on trail conditions.
- national forest road 5388 18 miles
- strawberry lake trail 19 miles
- krause basin road 20 miles
- the whitefish trail - lion mountain to north beaver 22 miles
- arnica ridge 23 miles
- login to download gpx or kml files.