Connector Trail 271 Details
ATV trail from Cottonwood road to Trail 269.
WARNING: Trail 269 (Horse Creek Tie) and 267 (Porcupine Lowline) going north fade away and dead end in private land partway through. If you look at the forest service maps it looks like these trails allow for a loop opportunity with Trespass Creek and Elk Creek, but they do not exist and you will end up bushwhacking, dragging your bike, and detouring all the way to Wilsall (ask me how I know).
Local Trail Association
- Please consider joining or donating to the local riding association to support trail development & maintenance.donate to earn trail karma!
More Stats for Connector Trail 271 bike trail
Altitude change323 ft
Altitude min6,776 ft
Altitude start6,777 ft
Altitude end7,100 ft
Distance climb3,213 ft
Distance down1,637 ft
Distance flat209 ft
- view trail stats
- Snow Packed
- Snow Covered
- Freeze/thaw Cycle
- Prevalent Mud
- Very Dry
Reviews / Comments
No reviews yet, be the first to write a review or ask a question.
Use trail reports to comment on trail conditions.
- cottonwood creek troad (trail 271 to trespass creek trail) 4,019 ft
- 269 - horse creek tie 1 miles
- trespass creek trail 268 6 miles
- elk creek (267/195) 11 miles