Fawn Creek #309 Details
This trail was used in the 70's for a motorcycle trail competition. Later the area became non-motorized and the trail saw little use and even less maintenance. It's only by the hard work by mountain-bike volunteers that the trail will get a second chance. When cleared this trail should bring as much excitement to today's mountain-bikers going down as it did our motorcycling ancestors had tearing up it.
Local Trail Association
- Please consider joining or donating to the local riding association to support trail development & maintenance.donate to earn trail karma!
More Stats for Fawn Creek #309 mountain bike trail
Altitude change-2,835 ft
Altitude min3,122 ft
Altitude start6,020 ft
Altitude end3,185 ft
Distance climb3,357 ft
Distance down4 miles
Distance flat151 ft
- view trail stats
Fawn Creek #309 Trail Reports
Reviews / Comments
No reviews yet, be the first to write a review or ask a question.
Use trail reports to comment on trail conditions.
- national forest road 5388 14 miles
- strawberry lake trail 15 miles
- krause basin road 16 miles
- jewel basin road 20 miles
- the whitefish trail - lion mountain to north beaver 26 miles