Gnome Trail Details
This is a nice valley floor trail with a massive surprise. It's a nearly flat, narrow twisting trail. Gorgeous aspens and wildflowers in spring, and great fall colors in September and October.
Find the hidden trove of gnomes! A neighborhood local has curated an incredible collection of gnomes. Keep your eyes peeled as you ride along and get off your bike to explore. They get taken down over the winter and hiked back out in the spring. The collection is constantly changing. Please do not take, or disturb them- Seriously! Karma will get you if you disturb the gnomes.
Local Trail Association
- Please consider joining or donating to the local riding association to support trail development & maintenance.donate to earn trail karma!
More Stats for Gnome Trail bike trail
Altitude change-52 ft
Altitude min6,296 ft
Altitude start6,360 ft
Altitude end6,308 ft
Distance climb1,812 ft
Distance down2,550 ft
Distance flat323 ft
- view trail stats
- Snow Packed
- Snow Covered
- Freeze/thaw Cycle
- Prevalent Mud
- Very Dry
Gnome Trail Trail Reports
Trail reports are used to indicate a trails current condition and inform builders and other riders about any issues on a trail.
Reviews / Comments
No reviews yet, be the first to write a review or ask a question.
Use trail reports to comment on trail conditions.
- blackwood canyon road (15n38) 3,750 ft
- blackwood creek (16e15) aka grand ave to barker pass connector 2 miles
- stanford rock trail (15n35) 2 miles
- old stanford rock 2 miles
- eagle rock service road 2 miles