Trail along the the Fordell burn with moderate climb to the access road. Muddy and slippery in the wet.
This trail is Unsanctioned, Ride at your own Risk!
More Stats for In/out route alternative to first fork bike trail
Altitude change131 ft
Altitude min62 ft
Altitude max241 ft
Altitude start103 ft
Altitude end234 ft
Distance climb2,466 ft
Distance down1,465 ft
Distance flat1,406 ft
- view trail stats
- Snow Packed
- Snow Covered
- Freeze/thaw Cycle
- Prevalent Mud
- Very Dry
In/out route... Trail Reports
Sep 17, 2017 @ 9:17amSep 17, 2017
Reviews / Comments
No reviews yet, be the first to write a review or ask a question.
Use trail reports to comment on trail conditions.
- initial trail up to first fork 121 ft
- 2nd climb towards quarry gate 1 miles
- fast rooty run to exit roads 2 miles
- shortcut to forest trail avoiding "trees & roots"rooty run 2 miles
- trees & roots 2 miles
- login to download gpx or kml files.