After leaving the lake and single track behind and finding yourself on gravel, head west until you reach the main gravel road called Whitetail Loop. Take a right at this intersection and follow Whitetail Loop to the west passing Whitetail Campground.
Local Trail Association
More Stats for Lake Loop Trail #40L / Whitetail Loop bike trail
Altitude change-57 ft
Altitude min5,972 ft
Altitude start6,032 ft
Altitude end5,975 ft
Distance climb1,275 ft
Distance down1,854 ft
Distance flat1,737 ft
- view trail stats
- Snow Packed
- Snow Covered
- Freeze/thaw Cycle
- Prevalent Mud
- Very Dry
Lake Loop Trail... Trail Reports
Trail reports are used to indicate a trails current condition and inform builders and other riders about any issues on a trail.
Reviews / Comments
No reviews yet, be the first to write a review or ask a question.
Use trail reports to comment on trail conditions.
- lake loop trail #40l 4,134 ft
- lake loop trail #40l / whitetail loop 5,269 ft
- deerfield road / gold run trail head entrance 1 miles
- lake loop trail #40l 1 miles
- custer trail trail head / lake loop trail #40l connector 1 miles
- login to download gpx or kml files.