Leanganook section of Goldfields Track between the Forest Creek path and the Garfield Water Wheel (foundations of).
The Forest Creek crossing is usually pretty dry - unless we've been lucky with the rain!
Local Trail Association
More Stats for Leanganook Track: Forest Creek to Garfield Wheel bike trail
Altitude change148 ft
Altitude min994 ft
Altitude max1,147 ft
Altitude start999 ft
Altitude end1,147 ft
Distance climb3,420 ft
Distance down1,353 ft
Distance flat511 ft
- view trail stats
- Snow Packed
- Snow Covered
- Freeze/thaw Cycle
- Prevalent Mud
- Very Dry
Leanganook... Trail Reports
Trail reports are used to indicate a trails current condition and inform builders and other riders about any issues on a trail.
Reviews / Comments
No reviews yet, be the first to write a review or ask a question.
Use trail reports to comment on trail conditions.
- forest creek trail: north road to colles road 3,999 ft
- major mitchell trail 4,003 ft
- leanganook track: garfield wheel to welsh st 1 miles
- dirty dicks 1 miles
- forest creek trail: colles road to happy valley road 1 miles
- login to download gpx or kml files.