• The Lebanon Valley rail-trail will provide a much-needed, close-to-home recreational resource suitable for a wide variety of uses which appeal to a broad cross-section of our community. The trail will be used by all age groups and abilities.
• The trail is located in close proximity to the following points of interest: Lebanon and Cedar Crest High Schools, the Lebanon Expo Center and Fairgrounds, Cornwall Furnace, Governor Dick Recreation Area, and the State Game Lands.
• A part of Lebanon County's industrial heritage will be preserved through railroad historical interpretation.
• The trail represents a greenway through a rapidly developing section of the county.
• The trail will provide wildlife habitat for small animals and birds.
• The trail has the potential to link with other projects such as the Union Canal Greenway and Swatara State Park.
Local Trail Association
More Stats for Lebanon Valley Rail Trail - Gretna Segment mountain bike trail
Altitude change139 ft
Altitude min538 ft
Altitude start541 ft
Altitude end680 ft
Distance climb2.8 miles
Distance down1.8 miles
Distance flat628 ft
- view trail stats
Lebanon Valley... Trail Reports
Trail reports are used to indicate a trails current condition and inform builders and other riders about any issues on a trail.
Reviews / Comments
No reviews yet, be the first to write a review or ask a question.
Use trail reports to comment on trail conditions.
- login to download gpx or kml files.