Perimeter Trail Details
- Trails should not be used during wet weather, or when the trail is soft or muddy.
- Trails are open if the trail is firm and the surface will not be disturbed by foot or bike travel.
- PLEASE be patient if the trail isn't ready... allow the trail to dry before riding.
- Trails are typically too wet to ride for 18-24 hours after a significant rainfall.
- Riding wet trails damages the trail by creating ruts that increase erosion.
Local Trail Association
More Stats for Perimeter Trail mountain bike trail
Altitude change-3 ft
Altitude min388 ft
Altitude max490 ft
Altitude start422 ft
Altitude end419 ft
Distance climb3,703 ft
Distance down4,330 ft
Distance flat466 ft
- view trail stats
Perimeter Trail Trail Reports
Trail reports are used to indicate a trails current condition and inform builders and other riders about any issues on a trail.
Reviews / Comments
No reviews yet, be the first to write a review or ask a question.
Use trail reports to comment on trail conditions.