- Mountain Bike
Riding AreaHeights of Horseshoe - SCMBC
Voted DifficultyBlack Diamond (1 vote)
Bike TypeAM, XC
DirectionDownhill OnlyPopular direction shown
Global Ranking#10995 in Mountain Biking
Local Popularity50 in Mountain Biking
Land OwnerThe Heights of Horseshoe
The SCMBC is exited to announce a new partnership with The Heights Ski Club and we are privileged for this opportunity as it has allowed us to expand our mountain bike trail system. This amazing property was once an Ontario Cup Downhill venue and is now open to members of the SCMBC
Heights Info/Property Guidlines
• This is a private venue with trail access available to members only (QR scan codes are located at parking and all trail entrances for new member registration)
• Parking is available to SCMBC members only in the signed lower lot only.
• The pub/patio is open to the public most Thursday-Saturday evenings, please show your support! Show your tags for club discount.
• The club house also hosts year round private events which will be posted, please steer clear at these times.
• The Heights has year round maintenance staff, please give distance to all staff, machinery and stay clear of ski equipment and lifts as well.
Local Trail Association
Please consider joining or donating to the local trail association to supportdonate to earn trail karma!
trail development & maintenance.
Traditionally Indigenous Territory
More Stats for Sir Bikes-a-Lot Old O-Cup mountain bike trail trail
Altitude change-175 ft
Altitude min954 ft
Altitude max1,136 ft
Altitude start1,136 ft
Altitude end961 ft
Distance climb262 ft
Distance down1,414 ft
Distance flat292 ft
Avg reverse time00:01:59
- view trail stats
- Snow Groomed
- Snow Packed
- Snow Covered
- Snow Cover Inadequate
- Freeze/thaw Cycle
- Prevalent Mud
- Very Dry
The colour categories are based on what percentage of riders are riding a trail in its intended direction.
- > 96%
- > 90%
- > 80%
- > 70%
- > 50%
- < 50%
- bi-directional trail
- no data
- < 2 days
- < 1 week
- < 2 weeks
- < 1 month
- < 6 months
- > 6 months
- Downhill Only
- Downhill Primary
- Both Directions
- Uphill Primary
- Uphill Only
- One Direction
- Description & Photos
- most popular
- less popular
- not popular
- mountain biking recent
- mountain biking (>6 month)
- hiking (1 year)
- moto (1 year)
- Downhill Ski
- Backcountry Ski
- Nordic Ski
Save the current map location and zoom level as your default home location whenever this page is loaded.
Sir Bikes-a-Lot... Trail Reports
Oct 16, 2022 @ 3:23amOct 16, 2022
|Leaf blow, new reroute around a electrical transformer. Trial open top to bottom|
Jun 20, 2022 @ 9:32amJun 20, 2022
|reporter CLOSED - Corner fix|
Jun 11, 2022 @ 4:40amJun 11, 2022
|reporter Trail closed during construction efforts by the heights|
May 31, 2022 @ 10:23amMay 31, 2022
May 12, 2022 @ 7:55amMay 12, 2022
|reporter Bone dry.|
Recent Ridelog Activity on Trail
- 0 rides
- 19 rides
- 10 miles avg distance
- 639 rides
- Last: Nov 29, 2022
Reviews / Comments
No reviews yet, be the first to write a review or ask a question.
Use trail reports to comment on trail conditions.
We hope you've been enjoying Trailforks!
Create a FREE account to view trail comments and much more.
- Heights Service Road 0 ft
- Manitou 10 ft
- Hare Raiser 108 ft
- Challenger 108 ft
- Sidewinder 108 ft
Heights of Horseshoe - SCMBC
- embed Sir Bikes-a-Lot Old O-Cup trail on your website
- By ontariobiker SCMBC & contributors
- #302394 - 694 views
- login to download gpx or kml files.