Slops Trail Details
- Trails should not be used during wet weather, or when the trail is soft or muddy.
- Trails are open if the trail is firm and the surface will not be disturbed by foot or bike travel.
- PLEASE be patient if the trail isn't ready... allow the trail to dry before riding.
- Trails are typically too wet to ride for 18-24 hours after a significant rainfall.
- Riding wet trails damages the trail by creating ruts that increase erosion.
Local Trail Association
More Stats for Slops Trail mountain bike trail
Altitude change-20 ft
Altitude min404 ft
Altitude max464 ft
Altitude start433 ft
Altitude end413 ft
Distance climb3,311 ft
Distance down3,851 ft
Distance flat554 ft
Avg reverse time00:19:18
- view trail stats
Slops Trail Trail Reports
Nov 11, 2017 @ 7:51amNov 11, 2017
Reviews / Comments
Use trail reports to comment on trail conditions.