A short trail that can be hiked (recommended) or biked to a viewpoint overlooking Star Creek Falls and a 75 metre deep canyon. It begins with a creek crossing and then climbs half way up a steep loose OHV trail on the pipeline ROW before branching south into the forest.
There is also a short trail from the parking area into the bottom of the canyon below the falls, but the main falls are not visible from this trail.
Turn off Hwy 3 at the entrance to West Coleman at 19th Ave
• Turn onto 19 Ave and down the hill into West Coleman (19 avenue turns into 18
Avenue at the bottom of the hill)
• Turn right onto 70 Street
• Turn right onto 17 Ave
• Travel west on 17 Ave across the train tracks (now the road is 67 Street)
• Turn right onto 16 avenue and travel west on 16 avenue for about 2.2 km
• Turn left up to Star Creek Staging area near Star Creek
• The road up the hill is rocky and rough
This trail is Unsanctioned, Ride at your own Risk!
More Stats for Star Creek Falls Overlook mountain bike trail
Altitude change226 ft
Altitude min4,375 ft
Altitude start4,375 ft
Altitude end4,601 ft
Distance climb1,520 ft
Distance down244 ft
Distance flat61 ft
- view trail stats
Star Creek Falls... Trail Reports
Trail reports are used to indicate a trails current condition and inform builders and other riders about any issues on a trail.
Reviews / Comments
No reviews yet, be the first to write a review or ask a question.
Use trail reports to comment on trail conditions.
- login to download gpx or kml files.