Relatively flat trail along the ridge of a small hill. Nowhere near as many rocks on this section as other areas of Red Hills.
Connector trail is a short, rocky, and loose climb from the road, just north of the main parking area.
Local Trail Association
- Please consider joining or donating to the local riding association to support trail development & maintenance.donate to earn trail karma!
More Stats for Unnamed (Ridge trail in Red Hills) bike trail
Altitude change-57 ft
Altitude min1,191 ft
Altitude start1,248 ft
Altitude end1,191 ft
Distance climb402 ft
Distance down1,213 ft
Distance flat236 ft
- view trail stats
- Snow Packed
- Snow Covered
- Freeze/thaw Cycle
- Prevalent Mud
- Very Dry
Unnamed (Ridge... Trail Reports
Trail reports are used to indicate a trails current condition and inform builders and other riders about any issues on a trail.
Reviews / Comments
No reviews yet, be the first to write a review or ask a question.
Use trail reports to comment on trail conditions.
- unnamed (creek parallel and short rocky climb trail in red hills) 46 ft
- unnamed (descent into extremely loose and rocky creek canyon in red hills) 2,720 ft
- unnamed (ridge trail in red hills with small drop into canyon) 3,399 ft
- unnamed (connector trail in red hills) 3,999 ft
- unnamed (connector trail in red hills) 4,567 ft
- login to download gpx or kml files.