Hard going up for the first half, easy at the top, and all down hill once you exit the cave.
Great vie of the city lights if you hike at night.
Points of interest:
1. There are multiple spots to stop, sit on a boulder and look at the city.
2. Easy trek once you are on the top.
3. Squeeze through Fat Man's Pass
4. Nice cool walk through hidden valley with some points where you will need to sit and slide down smooth rocks.
5. Walk through cave.
6. Great views of the city if you are walking at night.
Local Trail AssociationGravity Riders Organization of Arizona (www.groaz.org)
Trails in Route
Difficulty ratingBlack Diamond
More Stats for Fat Man's Pass Loop mountain bike route
Altitude min1,273 ft
Altitude start1,273 ft
Altitude end1,273 ft
Distance climb2 miles
Distance down2 miles
Distance flat1,108 ft
- Snow Packed
- Snow Covered
- Freeze/thaw Cycle
- Prevalent Mud
- Very Dry
Recent Trail Reports Along Route
Jan 22, 2018 @ 11:33amJan 22, 2018
Jan 7, 2018 @ 10:45amJan 7, 2018
Sep 22, 2017 @ 1:44pmSep 22, 2017