1,290 ft
Distance
-240 ft
Descent
00:02:15
Avg time
Trail Supporters, Builders & Maintainers of Coffee Time Trail

Coffee Time Details

  • Riding Area
    South Canoe
    Salmon Arm, British Columbia
  • Difficulty Rating
  • Trail Type
    Singletrack
  • Bike Type
    DH, AM
  • Trail Usage
    Biking Only
  • Direction
    Downhill Only
    Popular direction shown
  • Physical Rating
    Moderate
  • Season
    May to Nov.
  • eBike Allowed
  • TTFs on Trail
    A-Frame, Berm, Drop, Jump, Ladder Bridge
  • Ride in Rain
    Yes
  • Global Ranking
    #34953 in Mountain Biking
  • Local Popularity
    70 in Mountain Biking [+]
    • 5 in E-Biking
  • Land Manager
    Shuswap Trail Alliance

short windy narrow single track. A few tricks all with chicken runs.

Access Info

3 km up Metford Rd from S Canoe. Start of S Canoe MTB system.

Local Trail Association
More Stats for Coffee Time bike trail
  • Altitude change
    -240 ft
  • Altitude min
    3,023 ft
  • Altitude max
    3,262 ft
  • Altitude start
    3,262 ft
  • Altitude end
    3,023 ft
  • Grade
    -18.562%
  • Grade max
    -28.39%
  • Grade min
    -7.617%
  • Distance down
    1,290 ft
  • Avg time
    00:02:15
  • view trail stats
Status:
on Sep 19, 2017
Variable
Avg: 3.1 (9 votes)

view (82)
close
Trail Conditions
  • Unknown
  • Snow Packed
  • Snow Covered
  • Freeze/thaw Cycle
  • Icy
  • Prevalent Mud
  • Wet
  • Variable
  • Dry
  • Very Dry
Trail Ridden Direction

Trailforks scans users ridelogs to determine the most popular direction each trail is ridden. A good flowing trail network will have most trails flowing in a single direction according to their intension.
The colour categories are based on what percentage of riders are riding a trail in its intended direction.

  • > 96%
  • > 90%
  • > 80%
  • > 70%
  • > 50%
  • < 50%
Trail Ridden Direction

The intendid direction a trail should be ridden.

  • Downhill Only
  • Downhill Primary
  • Both Directions
  • Uphill Primary
  • Uphill Only
  • One Direction

LEGEND
Trail Difficulties
  • Access Road/Trail
  • White
  • Green
  • Blue
  • Black
  • Double Black Diamond

Trail Report Status
  • Clear / Green
  • Minor Issue / Yellow
  • Significant Issue / Amber
  • Closed or Major Issue / Red

  • Land Owner Overlay
  • Wilderness (typically no bikes in USA)
  • BLM (public)
  • USFS (Wildlife sanctuaries darker than usfs)
  • State land
  • Indigenous
  • Military
Trail Conditions
  • Unknown
  • Snow Packed
  • Snow Covered
  • Freeze/thaw Cycle
  • Icy
  • Prevalent Mud
  • Wet
  • Variable
  • Dry
  • Very Dry
  • Map Markers
  • trail Trail Head
  • photo Photo
  • place Directory Listing
  • region Riding Area
  • TTF TTF
  • Parking Parking
  • Viewpoint Viewpoint
  • Information Information
  • Warning Warning
  • Directions Directions
  • Water Fountain/Source Water Fountain/Source
  • Sight Sight
  • Restrooms Restrooms
  • Gate Gate
  • Camping Camping
  • Trail Sign Trail Sign
  • Table or Bench Table or Bench
  • Other Other
      Directions to coffee-time-49486 trailhead (50.693627, -119.169213)
      update trails status or condition

      Coffee Time Trail Reports

      datedescription
      Sep 19, 2017 @ 8:18pm
      Sep 19, 2017
      Sep 13, 2017 @ 9:02pm
      Sep 13, 2017
      Jun 12, 2017 @ 2:50pm
      Jun 12, 2017
      Apr 29, 2017 @ 10:11am
      Apr 29, 2017
      Still snow on the fsr at the top. Patches of snow and mud with the melting cycle. Stunts in fair shape. Some berm degradation.
      Sep 18, 2016 @ 3:15pm
      Sep 18, 2016
      view all reports »

      Recent Ridelog Activity on Trail

      Past Week
      • 0 rides
      •  
      6 Months
      • 18 rides
      • 7 miles avg distance
      All
      • 85 rides
      •  

      Photos

      more »
      73 |
      Sep 18, 2016 @ 3:15pm
      Sep 18, 2016
      Coffee Time, My City
      70 |
      Sep 18, 2016 @ 3:15pm
      Sep 18, 2016
      Coffee Time, My City

      3 Reviews & Comments

      • + 0
      flag bproch (Jul 4, 2016 at 22:36)
       If your climbing up do do coffee time it's not worth the extra road ride. The first 25% down is good than the remainder 75% is double wide quad trail until you get to Lumpy.
      [Reply]
      • + 2
      flag lostlunchbox (Aug 12, 2017 at 21:40)
       Has potential and is worth checking out for yourself, but some of the stunts could use a little refinement. Short and steep bronco style pallet lips etc.
      [Reply]
      • + 1
      flag Aiden132 (Aug 24, 2017 at 21:41)
       It is a very fun trail with lots of small jumps, it is a short trail but still worth the climb
      [Reply]

      Post a Comment



      You must login to Pinkbike.
      Don't have an account? Sign up

      Join Pinkbike  Login

      Videos

      more »
      1:15 | 41 | Jun 28, 2018 , Salmon Arm

      Nearby Trails