All courses will be announced on the FRIDAY before the race weekend. We understand this does not give a lot of practice time, but we want to keep the playing field even and more importantly, we do not want to create any heightend degradation on community trails.
SHORT COURSE INFORMATION
The name says it all
Shorter course, easier stages, less time
Great for strong beginners to Enduro Racing (you should be fairly confident in racing), Parents or Couples
Reduced Entry Price by $10 off your normal age appropriate price
- Fully custom designed course, professional marked
- Fully stocked feed zone for each race
- Highly accurate timing system that produces fast results for quick turn-around of awards
- Qualified First Aid on course
- $1000 in cash prizes for podium places and an ample amount of product prizes for random prize draws
- Beer and food at finish line
7:30am VOLUNTEER and FIRST-AID MEETING - Meet at REGISTRATION TENT
7:30-8:30am Registration and Racer Plate Pick Up - Argyle School (1131 Fredrick Road)
8:20 am Racer Briefing
8:30 am 30-39 Men
9:10 am 21-29 Men
9:30 am Women & short course
10:00 am U21 and 15 & Under
10:25 am 40+ Men
11:10 am Pro Men (Pro athletes who leave prior to this time will be given a three minute penalty)
11.50am-3.55pm: Riders finishing
3.00pm: Awards (or when ever last rider is in)
REGISTRATION / STAGING AREA
ARGYLE SECONDARY SCHOOL
ENTER GRAVEL PARKING LOT OFF OF ARGYLE STREET | 1131 Frederick Rd, North Vancouver, BC
• This is where you will NEED TO PARK YOUR CAR, we'll have vendors on site with demo bikes, new products and shuttles from Endless Biking for $5.00 to get you up to the Fromme Parking Lot.
• NO PARKING IS ALLOWED FOR RACERS AT THE FROMME PARKING LOT - They will be checking to make sure we abide by this!
• Day-of Registration | Cash Only, $80 for Adults, $70 for Short Course, U21 $70, U15 is $60
SHUTTLES provided by Endless Biking:
$5.00 per lift in cash, based on race CATEGORIES
3 shuttle runs from ARGYLE Secondary School up to the new FROMME parking lot to get all you non-pedalling hooligans up there!
Courses will be finalized on Saturday before 7 pm. Riders wishing to ride the course before it is finished being marked do so at their own risk.
Riders must not move course tape
Creation of 'cheat lines, trail modification or cutting the course, will result in a 5 minute penalty. Let's keep the trail enjoyable for the future!
Please do not 'race' as the trails ARE NOT closed to the public
Pack all garbage out!
Please understand that during the pre-ride, the course marking may not be completed and is subject to change.
Be prepared - Tools, tubes, water, food
CAMPING / ACCOMMODATION
There are plenty of options near Fromme, the closest camping option is Capilano RV Park, We do not have any prefferred partners at this location